Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Corporate America

Surely you don’t hate me? Would one hate their partner if he/she did not speak to them for a week? Surely not. Upset, maybe. So then, we are friends yet again, yes? I do apologize for my absence. I trust you have been well since my departure and things have gone accordingly. I am working in the heart of corporate California now. Yes, the capital of the most populous state in the United States, sporting a population almost twice that of Australia in its entirety, my previous life stop. So you must excuse me, for I am a city boy, infusing chic corporate style with a savvy contribution to the California development and investment empire. You may not like it now, but you will. I am the present, the future and all things desired, sex personified. You want me but will never have me. Welcome to the big leagues.

4 comments:

surfercam said...

Best of luck mate!

jazz said...

i second surfercam.

ooooohhh eeeeeee!

big shot!

Babs said...

Well fancy that.

Good going!!

Neily said...

Thank you ALL! :)