Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pistol Toting Poster Child

Some funny things iv heard this week.

Black friend: So, this Rachel chick I was telling you abo…
Hispanic friend: Rachel?
BF: Yeah? Rachel.
HF: ok…
BF: Yeah, well, she was all up over me last night dawg. I got her number and ima call her tonight
HF: dawg, I don’t mean you no harm or nuttin but that girl is a poster child for abortions
Me: *spits drink out*


On a less brighter note: I was challenged to a water pistol fight at dawn. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how did it go?? did you win??? xxx

Neily said...

Ok first, there could be a slight misunderstanding here for fellow readers. The Rachel in my post has no relationship to the Rachel who posted the above comment.


Hi Rachel! It was a good old fashioned shoot em up with me prevailing in a (water) gun battle to remember. Fortunately my nemesis was ill equipped for my super soaker.
I stole his pistol and gold.

Anonymous said...

thanks for clearing that up! got a bit nervous when i first saw my name! but once the whole post was read i thought 'oooooohhhhh i seeee' *giggles*
good for you! gosh i hope it gets hot enough over here for water fights! xxx

Steph said...

Now THAt is the type of humour I appreciate. lmao!

Babs said...

My cousin moved to Cali and changed her name to Rachel?? The things you learn.

Supersoakers are brilliant for watergun fights. And if you find yourself in a rough spot, fetch the garden hose and put it on full blast. Legitimate tactical move--I swear!!

jazz said...

you alive?! why no posts lately?