Wednesday, April 25, 2007

patience

I kiss my family goodbye. I turn around. There it is. Looking at the very Gate I stood before only 15 months ago. This time I know where im going. What im going back to. Who is there and what ill be doing. Strangely familiar. Bubbling to see Louie and the boys. There is a sense of relief to be going home. How peculiar to say when this was home, now a holiday destination. Odd return home. But I am going home too. Was I home or am I going home? Surreal reversal. Two homes. One residence. Yearning for stability. Hoping for change. What next? Changing tides bring different circumstances. More paths. More decisions. Pick a path. Pick a destiny. Open your eyes. Look up. See yourself. Its all there. decisions.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Soooooo, don't keep me in suspenders. How was it??