Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ready....set....GO!

Today is my last day at work before I make the long and arduous trip back to Brisbane. I have ahead of me a 1 ½ hour drive to San Francisco, 12 hour flight to Sydney and then a 1 ½ hour flight to Brisbane.

Hopefully I can get some sleep on the flight over (With the amount of sleeping pills I have packed I hope they wake me before they land!).

I love traveling from country to country and meeting new people. In an airport you could be meeting someone from anywhere in the world so I find it quite interesting and energizing to have people excited to talk to me about where im from or where they’re from.

Or plugging my Ipod in and ‘people watch’ for hours until my plane takes off. Seems very boring but I find it relaxing and a time to think about everything.

I need some time think.

I will endeavor to post throughout my stay in Australia so stay tuned, there will be some stories you will not want to miss come of this vacation.

2 comments:

jazz said...

you are a bit in the middle of nowhere in CA, huh?

i have no advice re: move to LA. it's an expensive place to live.

have a great time! post pictures!

surfercam said...

Ah mate, I've done that trip many times. I used to live in Dallas and would often fly Dallas, Denver, then LA, Sydney, Brisbane/Goldie.
I'm sure you'll have fun back here.

I notice on your profile that you are in the property game over there. I too am in property, working for a boutique developer on the Goldie.