Monday, August 06, 2007

Miccy D's

Don’t you just love punks who try and act all counter culture but walk into the boiling pot of American consumerism, McDonald’s? Yes, you are so cool young man, over there with the nose piercing and black makeup that give you the appearance of a dead clown. Who looks like he applied his facial paint with his left foot. Your articulate way of demonstrating your disgust in conforming to societal ways is imaginative. I have never seen black jeans with doc martins, complete with yellow laces and scuffed toe linings. If not for your flat chest I may have mistaken you for a female, maybe you were, but less fortunate? Either way, I’m still having trouble trying to distinguish the genitalia you were blessed with. For all I know you have switched back and forth and can’t decide what you want to be. Sorry if you were female. I did not mean to summon you to my car by calling you “Sir, madam, erectile dysfunctional clown” but next time you leave a half full coke on the hood of my car, ‘accidentally’ knock it over and walk away laughing as though you achieved some great comedic performance I will not be so kind. In fact, next time ill take your boy balls and wrap them around your ankles and shove a red nose down your throat. And if that doesn’t do the trick Ill take your goofy shoes and kick your ass through those golden arches so hard you’ll be ordering your filet’o’fish from the casualty ward. Asshole!

5 comments:

surfercam said...

Kick his ASS!! Kick his ASS!!

Anonymous said...

I can only eat their fries and McFlurries :)

Neily said...

Surfer - If i thought there wasnt a chance he was under 18 I probably would have. Hate to a felony on me for beating a kid up.

purple - oh oh trust me. The Mcflurries is what Macca's is all about

Babs said...

This is why I always have a golf club handy whenever I happen to be in possession of a vee-hickle.

Ok, maybe not- but it's the thought that counts.

Steph said...

LOL. You're a fiesty one.