Friday, August 03, 2007

snap, camera, action

I got my camera back after it being in transit for a few days from LA. And after viewing the pictures I am more than happy t report that they are great! I had put Anna and Rocky in charge of selling me on Hollywood because, as most of you know, iv been thinking of moving down there for some time now and they REALLY did a great job of showing me around and letting Hollywood do all the talking, which it did. Loudly. LA couldn’t have put on a better 4 days for us so without further adieu, I present to you (some) of Hollywood’s finest moments (if you subtract all of the rockstars, actors/actresses etc, etc moments).



This is a toilet, yes. I agree. What the?? Try not to look at the porcelain bus and focus more on the cool graffiti



The four of us went to Universal Studios on Saturday and to my dismay, 3 of the four of us (not me) were to much of babies to go on any rides except for one. Where they all got sick. This also is on a ride that doesn’t even move. It just feels like it does. You know the ones that jolt around and make you feel like your flying but your really just in one spot? Yeah, pretty fukn girly!



Hollywood here I come?



She may be small but she has the appetite of an elephant



Toi restaurant with Rocky



I am NOT gay



My first ever guitar I played on. I was so good I went and got my own and now I am taking lessons. Hopefully next time I see Anna I can play bah bah black sheep or something



I may look like I know what im doing. Don’t be fooled.



First night out. Rocky is a club promoter so we basically get VIP treatment to all of his clubs. This is Club Play. Cool little club but it was his last night there. He has bigger and better things in store for Friday nights.



Me with my new guitar…and groupie (I may only have one but how many do you have? HA!)



Rocky’s grand opening for Saturday nights at Cine Space. Great night all round. Red carpet, media wall and plenty of celebrities. Earth, Wind amd Fire, Some Russian Prince and apparently Lindsey Lohan were there. She was probably in the back getting right on it.

So with all that said, it looks like I am in fact moving to the meting pot of California and havent been this excited since leaving Australia. Iv always been one for change and if everything goes to plan ill be down there before Christmas and hopefully before Halloween.

Now, I need to go and find out how I can get the Sacramento Kings on tv down there. Im willing to pay whatever it costs to get NBAtv so long as I can so my beloved Kings play. I will contemplate not moving if I cant.







2 comments:

jazz said...

very exciting about the move!

also, i'm POSITIVE you can get your team on tv somehow. there are like 8 billion cable stations...

Anonymous said...

Great pics, looks like you had fun!

Good luck with the possible move :)