Monday, March 19, 2007

weekend

My weekend was fairly eventful and I thought I would share the ups and downs that was my weekend.

*Friday afternoon I went home early from work. I was sick, err, sick enough to leave work early Friday. This sickness continued to bite me in the ass throughout my weekend, being the only thing to really PISS ME OFF over the past few days.

*The weather was absolutely perfect the entire weekend. 75-80 degrees, for those of you not in the know of the Fahrenheit scale, it is a delightful 22-25 degrees Celsius.

*I bought a motorbike Saturday morning to the dismay of many around me who tell me bikes are dangerous, blah-yada-yada-blah, etc,etc. I know, I don’t care, whadoya gotta say now? Shut up! I get my prized possession on Thursday. Perfect timing for the weekend.

*I went on a shopping spree. Ripping through every store I touched and leaving a trail of empty shelves behind me. I haven’t been on a rampage in a long time so it felt good to swing my fists at any price tag I looked at. At one point Louie had to slap me because I was snarling at approaching would be challengers who looked like they may snatch an article of clothing I was drooling over.

*I cleaned my house! This may seem fairly insignificant to some but for me, the relief of having everything clean and tidy is possibly one of the most supremely magnificent feelings of euphoria in the world. I dusted, mopped, vacuumed, had my carpets professionally shampooed, washed, ironed and tidied up all in one day. I celebrated with a spew in the cleanly minted toilet. Lesson for the kids – you shouldn’t clean houses when you have the flu.

I will say though, both the spew and clean house did make me feel better.

*Mijo is only one week away from puppy education class graduation. THANK GOD!! I am sick (not sick as in sick but sick as in fed up) of spending my Sunday afternoons in a stupid room with dumb barking dogs. The class has been worth the pretty penny I paid if only for Mijo being able to give me 5 when I put my hand up to him. How cool is that?! He can also fart on call.

*I took my mum to the airport Saturday afternoon for her journey back to Australia. It was good to see her but it was also good to see her go. We have a love/hate relationship.

*Louie and I took Mijo to the park after his class as a reward for his hard work which he enjoyed a lot. But, there were a bunch of lil fuker kids around the age of 15 who thought they were the coolest things since sliced bread. I don’t remember being such a snot-faced-turd-stainer when I was that age. Please, if anyone recalls me being this way plz inform me so I can crawl back under my bridge.


Also, I have changed the name of my blog to something more appropriate and with a little more relevance. I will let you all (do not think that the word ‘ALL’ and the amount of people who comment on my blog have any correlation) know why soon.

Peace

ps. I am taking the day off work tomorrow to go snowboarding!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jazz said...

i know all about love/hate mother relationships.

also, no man should enjoy shopping that much.

but the bike lets you keep your masculinity, for now.

jazz said...

hey neily: i have a neil that sponsored me that i don't know. but they dedicated it to "team ted and wesley" which i think is funny, so should i assume it was you?

Neily said...

It was I. You needed a better name to warrent a better contribution! 'Team ted and wesley' is a little weak :)~