Thursday, May 03, 2007

50

Stolen from Surfercam

1. Height? 175cm/5’10
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No.
3. Do you own a gun? BB-gun. Which I shot through a glass sliding door, shattering it and scared the bejesus out of all of my neighbours.
4. Who would you let eat crackers in your bed? Jessica Alba, but…she would have to be covered in honey and only one article of clothing, with every banned except socks
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends what im going for. I hate needles!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Best hot dog ever: Yankees Stadium. Oh.My.God!
7. What’s your favourite Christmas song? Too much thought process involved.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Chocolate milk
9. Is your bathroom clean? Very clean. I am quite tidy in general
10. Can you do push ups? How many you want?
11. What’s your favourite piece of jewellery? I have a few. 1 from Italy, 1 from Australia, 1 from USA
12. Do you like painkillers? Used to, before they started causing more pain then I originally started with. Ironic really.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Accent. Ha!
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What’s your name? Neil
16. Middle Name? Same as dad and cousin.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I have 3 cookies. So exciting. Choc chip!
What can I write here
Two’s enough. Woops, that’s three

18. Name the last 3 things you bought: Cookies/lunch
Gum –Trident
Gas - $11 to fill my bike. High grade too. Another reason to get one

19. Who are your favourite visual artists? Peter lik among others
20. You're stuck on a deserted island with two other people, who would you want to be stranded with? Dave and louie.
21. You've won a major award and have thanked your family, who else would you thank? Look, im just so happy to of won this prestigious award I don’t know who to thank. But goodness, I am so happy for all of your votes, so I thank you all.
22. Current worry? That I have won an award for something I didn’t do.
23. Current hate? foodchain order
24. Favourite place to be? beach.
25. How did you bring in the New year? Partying in Hollywood. Phew, big, BIG night.
26. Where would you like to go? Home.
27. Do you own slippers? No. Hate ugg boots
28. What shirt are you wearing? Botton down, collared work shirt. White
29. Do you burn or tan? Both. Mainly tan
30. Favourite colour(s)? Blue
31. Would you be a pirate? If I could have an eye patch
32. Are you gay? No
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? I normally wake up with a random song in my head so whatever that is
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Boogie Man
35. What’s in your pockets right now? keys, wallet, business card, phone.
36. Where are you? Work.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Cant really remember any
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?4 ruptured ligaments in ankle playing basketball.
39. You're on a trip around the world and have to select five landmarks to visit, what would you pick? Pyramids, French/Swiss Alps, Greek Islands (again), Great Wall of China, Gaza Strip
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? Sam
42. Who is your quietest friend? Dunno.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I would hope so
44. Do u wish on shooting stars? Never seen one. Thought I did once but it was making a load noise so I presume it was a plain.
45. What is your favourite book? Davinci Code and Marching Powder
46. What is your favourite candy? Chocolate
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Something by Lionel Richie maybe?
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Something that reflected my life. Selected by those close to me.
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? mmm…chocolate milk.

6 comments:

surfercam said...

Nice work mate.
Did you see my comment before on how we are in a similar industry work-wise?

Neily said...

Yeah mate, Its gotta be pretty cool developing the goldie! I wish I was there with ya so I could go straight to the surf after work. Sounds like a great gig!

The industry is pretty slow right now in CA. In fact, its the slowest its been in 10 years so my timing wasnt the best.

jazz said...

i've never been impressed by the yankee stadium hotdog.

wonder why...

Steph said...

Mate? maaaaaaate? I'm crushing on you. I thought you knew that!! ;)

Babs said...

Noooooo!! Not Yankee stadium!!

I hope they lost that day, at least.

Neily said...

Jazz, your energy is tied up searching out Jeter then stuffing your face with a delectable hotdog.

Steph, take a ticket steph, there is a very long line. :)~ *sigh*

Babs, Well no, I dont like their team (Giants) but I dont see any yankee's merchandise sprawled across their hotdogs so ill eat them til the cows come home!