Thursday, May 03, 2007

dot.point.


  • The weather is crazy here. Over the weekend it was 85-90 degrees. Yesterday it was 65 and raining. Today it’s 77 and sunny. I don’t get it. Global warming is really messing things up around town so turn your lights off when idle, recycle (Americans need to recycle more. I can’t believe there are no recycling bins here), car pool, plant a tree/plant and change your light bulbs to those funny lookin ones.
  • If anyone knows how I add people to my blog as ‘blogs I read’ please let me know. For some reason I just cant figure it out.
  • Very disappointed in Mr. Bush’s vetoing. That asshole is one mistake away from burning his house down. And that little grin he does when talking about how our soldiers are dying is disrespectful. If I could, id wipe that shit eating grin right off and send his ass to Iraq. Then we’ll see how quick he pulls us out.
  • I went to a bikram yoga class (hot yoga) the other night. Holy mother of Christ! I would have dead set lost about 3-4 pounds (1.5kg’s) of body weight just in the sweat I lost. It was amazing! Loved it! Probably won’t do it again for a while though. I’m thinking once a month. Probably the best workout iv done in years.
  • Hopefully im going to Hollywood next week to see The Cat Empire play at the Key Club. Haven’t seen them play in about a year and can’t even wait to!
  • I got a new car over the weekend. Exciting? Yes! I know. 2007 Ford edge, black, fully loaded. Love it. Only dilemma is choosing what to drive; the bike or the car.
  • I have been changing the address where a lot of my mail is being sent and yesterday I had received some mail to the old address saying “Dear Neil. This is a notification that a change of address has been processed. Thankyou”. Umm, well, why are you still sending mail to the old address then, dickheads!?
  • I am by no means an American Idol fan nor am I a closet Idol fan but I did see Blake Lewis the other night and since I dabble in spinning and mixing records when I can this piece impressed me so. Check it out

No comments: