Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Weekend

Being a huge Sacramento Kings fan my whole life I always pictured myself being broadcoast across the jumbotron in Arco Arena for every one to see and cheer. So I was a little sad to see Louie do it before me. She did have a pretty damn good reason for doing so. Louie Graduated Friday with a degree in Liberal Studies from Sacramento State. Congratulations!






I dont know who this is but her nachos looked good.


Huwie, dewie and louie at the graduation party (louie in middle).



Louie and I went to Bodega Bay yesterday for Memorial day. It was beautiful out there and alot of people had the same idea. Their salt water taffy is delicious!




There were alot of field mice




My car is the one teetering on the edge (no pun intended) about to fall off. The Black SUV, Ford Edge



Our amazing sand castle complete with underground passage and seaweed flag.
I also went bowling for the first time in forever Saturday night and won 60 bucks. Louie's friend seemed to think she was *insert good bowler here* so I told her bad I was resulting in her wanting to bet. I pretty much hussled her. I hope she doesnt read this!

1 comment:

surfercam said...

Surf's up!....
Who's the blonde hottie with the bubs?