Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Let's blow this pop stand!

Im sitting at work wishing I was somewhere far away on a tropical island or maybe soaking in the history of a 1000 year old temple. Where ever I am im not at work. So anyway, it got me thinking of where iv been and where I want to go next. Ever since I started traveling some 6 years ago I have had the travel bug ever since. Here is a list of my have’s and have not’s but want to’s and want to go back's

Countries iv been to:

Australia – Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Mackey, Townsville, Barrier Reef, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Canberra
USA – All through CA, Vegas, Albuquerque, Chicago, New York, Miami, Minneapolis, Hawaii, Phoenix, Scottsdale
Canada -Toronto
United Kingdom – All through England
France - Paris
Switzerland - Zurich
Germany – Munich, Berlin
Italy – Rome
Greece – Athens, Island of Santorini
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Hong Kong – Hong Kong
Thailand - Bangkok
Japan - Tokyo

Countries I want to go to:

Egypt - history
Brazil – always wanted to go
Argentina – always wanted to go
Portugal – love spanish culture
Spain – Madrid, Barcelona. Love spanish culture
Sweden – always wanted to go
Israel – different culture shock
China – Beijing. Again, culture shock
Cuba – because its bad
Mexico – many places
New Zealand – Snow boarding
Uganda – See World vision child
Bahamas – beach’s

There is nothing more exiting then engrossing oneself into a culture unknown, a terrain unexplored and an adventure beyond your wildest dreams. Traveling is a sickness that has no cure and symptoms that last a lifetime. This is one bug you’ll never want to treat because it breathes life into an otherwise mundane daily life. The sun will shine, the birds will song, where do you want to experience it?

8 comments:

JaG said...

There's an Amsterdam in Luxembourg?? Really?

Neily said...

hahahah, woops!

surfercam said...

Nice one mate.
I've been meaning to post my list like this too.

Amanda said...

Did anyone help you work out how to put a 'blogs I read' section in your side bar? It's easy: Go to your dashboard, click on Settings. Click the Template tab at the top. Click "Add a page element" on the side. Call it "Blogs I Read" or whatever takes you fancy. Put in blogs. Click Save. Done.
Used to be harder, but new blogger made it more user friendly.

On more interesting, travel related notes, I'm supremely jealous of the awesome places you've been. I'm going to China next year though, so I might beat you to the Great Wall. And New Zealand. I'm sick of working, I just want to spend my whole life globetrotting!

JaG said...

Ah! Now it makes sense again!

Steph said...

I've been all through the UK, New Zealand, France and Spain.
Greece is next on my hit list, and I would love to see Egypt and the US too.

Wanderlusting said...

I've gotta do something like this...but I think I already have. Besides, I would just go on and on (though it seems like it would be a good fit on my travel blog!)

Babs said...

Bimini.

Because no bastard from my family would follow me there.