Monday, May 07, 2007

Cinco De Mayo Weekend

Saturday was Cinco de Mayo so I went to a margarita party with some of my work peep's and lost my money on that loser De la Hoya, damn him.


This is where the magic happened - The Bar


Louie & I

That night after I got over my lost money on 'the loser' louie captured me and Mijo
Yesterday Louie & I went downtown to Old Sac. The weather was great and the food delicious!






This was last night. Mijo was hating life! He does this funny thing where he'll go all crazy after we dry him. He runs around like a chickin with no head while Gringo looks on baffled.

5 comments:

surfercam said...

Ah Cinco de Mayo!
I remember from my days in Dallas.
Any excuse to drink shit loads of tequila and margaritas!

jazz said...

that poor puppy!

you must dry them off so they don't catch colds!

my dogs hate being wet too...

surfercam said...

My dog, Boo (http://surfercam.blogspot.com/2007/04/boo.html) loves water - he jumps in our pool every chance he gets!

Helen said...

Did you have any Mezcal? that's the classic Old Mexico drink... Came over from Steph's page, I've often wondered about that handicapped guy next to the word verification. Sometimes I try to figure out if they were attempting a word in the Word Verification. You know Vwexhon Vixen? is that what they were going for?

Neily said...

Surfer, Yeah I think Cinco De Mayo is a glorified piss up. I mean why would we (USA) celebrate a mexican holiday??

Also, loved your dog mate!! Golden retriever yes?

Jazz, hahahha that sounds funny to hear of a dog with a cold. he puffs up to twice the size when dry!

Helen, Thanks for coming over! I did my very best to stay away from the Mezcal, hence me being at work on Monday.